I decided to use the character I’d created in my NaNoWriMo novel for an RP group called Sanctuary Averra. This picture happened.
Turns out my little MacBook Air does not cope when Photoshop files start getting over 500MB in size. Hah. Formatted hard drive and reinstalled whole operating system today to improve performance… just because creating this file was completely overtaxing the computer.
So it’s not as detailed as it could be. By the time I got this far, every stroke of the brush had lag (even after the system wipe).
Also, chunky manly hands because Miriam is too lazy to find references.
Detail of eyes: